SM Sales Assessment and Roadmap
Assess the capabilities of your sales operations and develop a roadmap to close any gaps in capabilities, and deliver on your strategy in a cost-effective way.
Our Sales Operations Assessment and Roadmap offering develops an integrated action plan and roadmap to implement a company’s sales operations strategy. It leverages various assessment techniques in order to assess a company’s current people, process and technology capabilities versus those that are needed in order to deliver and sustain the sales operations strategy.
ThoughtBurst consultants build on their analysis to define a specific set of initiatives through which the sales operations strategy can be implemented. It also provides a supporting multi-year business case and benefits realization plan, which clearly indicates the return on investment for a company planning to transform their sales operations.
Our approach is designed to provide our clients with actionable ideas and initiatives that can bring real value to an organization in as little as three to six months. We not only provide a company with recommendations on what needs to be done to implement and sustain the sales operations strategy but also how to do it and at what cost.
Some Questions Answered by a SM Sales Assessment & Roadmap Engagement:
- What are your operational and technology capabilities? Do they fully support your sales operations strategy?
- What are your current operational challenges? Do you have a plan to address these challenges?
- What are your current technology challenges? How will you approach and resolve these challenges?
- Are you effectively leveraging your current technology such that you are maximizing your operational benefits?
- What do we need to do to implement our sales operations strategy? How long is it going to take and at what cost?