SM Marketing Operations Strategy
Develop a competitive, cost-effective and differentiated marketing operations strategy, which enables you to engage with your customers and drive optimal revenue for your organization.
Our Marketing Operations Strategy offering provides expertise and guidance in establishing how an organization's brand, advertising and product marketing strategy will be supported from an operational perspective. It develops the marketing operations charter and establishes the goals, objectives and expected levels of service under which the marketing operations team will function. SM-Lead™ Marketing Operations Strategy defines the end-state in terms of resources, processes, technologies, and metrics that are needed to deliver on the brand, advertising and product marketing strategies and how product, price, placement and promotion will be executed by the marketing operatons.
Some Questions Answered by a SM Marketing Operations Strategy Engagement:
- What operational, technological and customer experience capabilities do we need to create/develop in order to support the corporate marketing strategy?
- How should we leverage customer analytics to drive personalized messages and offerings?
- How should we use our existing data to compliment our marketing efforts?
- How can we ensure consistent, seamless messaging and offerings across all customer facing touch points?
- How should we measure performance of our various marketing campaigns and programs? What performance metrics will need to be established?
- How many resources will we need to support operationalizing the marketing strategy and what skill sets do they need?
- What do we need to do to effectively leverage our website and social media sites as marketing tool?
- How can we improve the quality of the leads we are generating?
- What is the best process for nurturing qualified, quality leads? How do we know when the customer is ready to buy?
- Is there a way to automate some of our high touch, repetitive and manual processes?
- How can we incorporate customer feedback into our marketing programs to deliver messaging and offers that resonate with our prospective and existing customer base?