Program Success Services - PS-Deliver™
PS-Deliver™ consists of a set of offerings which focus on the successful implementation of transformation initiatives to support your customer facing operations. ThoughtBurst provides the expertise and capabilities to help you navigate the complexity of such programs and drive program success through design and delivery. These offerings are organized as follows into four major areas within the PS-Deliver™ portfolio:
Some of the Questions Answered by Program Success Engagements:
- How do we ensure that new processes implemented fully reflect our strategic direction?
- How do we ensure continued organizational and operational management alignment during our transformation program?
- How do we ensure that cultural and organizational change are effectively communicated, implemented, measured and managed?
- How do we keep our people engaged with the transformation program?
- How do we ensure that the various work streams and/or vendors are acting in tandem and not in silos?
- How will program process be effectively managed and communicated?
- How do we minimize risks during transformation?
Features and Functions:
- A set of services that focuses on the successful planning and implementation of the contact center strategy and transformation roadmap.
- Provides expert support and guidance in the development of target state business requirements and corresponding business processes.
- Delivers additional insight into customer analytics and benefits realization.
- Manages the overall transformation efforts across multiple work steams and/or vendors.
- Provides the "glue" to ensure consistency of the solution across functions and over time.
- Ensures that new processes and procedures fully reflect the desired customer experience strategic direction.
- Ensures organizational and operational alignment with the customer experience transformation program.
- Assists in the design of the functional and technology architecture, as needed.
- Provides guidance and due diligence in the assessment and selection of the appropriate software/tools needed to support the contact center strategy, as needed.
- Manages change from a culture, organization and stakeholder perspective.
- Coordinates the functional and user acceptance testing and facilities deployment across the enterprise.
- Measures and manages program success in terms of benefits realized, service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Want to learn more? Click on the links below to find out about each of the PS-Deliver™ offering areas: