DC Assessment and Roadmap
Assess the capabilities of your current digital channels and develop a plan to deliver effectively on your digital channel strategy across existing and new channels and devices.
Our Digital Channel (DC) Assessment and Roadmap offering develops an integrated action plan and roadmap to operationalize a company’s digital channel strategy. It leverages various assessment techniques in order to complete an outside in (customer centric) and an inside-out (operations centric) analysis of the required operational capabilities needed to deliver and sustain the digital channel strategy and the desired digital customer experience.
ThoughtBurst consultants build on their analysis to define a specific set of initiatives through which the digital channel strategy can be implemented and the desired customer experience can be delivered. It also provides a supporting multi-year business case and benefits realization plan, which clearly indicates the return on investment for a company planning to transform their digital channel footprint and online presence.
Some of the Questions Answered by a DC-Assessment and Roadmap Program:
- How do we operationalize our digital channel strategy such that we are able to keep up with digital technology advances?
- Why aren’t we seeing the expected results based on our digital channel strategy?
- What are our current operational and technology capabilities and how do they support our digital channel strategy?
- What, if any, are our current operational and technology limitations in supporting our digital channel strategy?
- How do we bridge the gaps between our existing capabilities and those that we need to achieve in order to deliver and sustain our digital channel strategy?
- How do we prioritize the initiatives needed to enhance our existing operational and technology capabilities? What, if any, trade-offs should be considered?
- What technology should we consider in implementing our digital channel strategy given our existing limitations? What factors should we focus on during software selection?
- How long will it take to implement our digital channel strategy? What resources are required and what dependencies need to be considered?
- What are the costs associated with implementing our digital channel strategy and when is the return on our investment realized?
Features and Functions:
- Leverages various assessment techniques in completing an outside in (customer centric) and an inside out (operations centric) of the required operational and technical capabilities needed to deliver and sustain the digital channel strategy and desired customer experience.
- Identifies current operational and technological limitations in achieving the digital customer experience goals and objectives.
- Identifies and defines how to bridge the gaps between existing digital channel capabilities and those needed to deliver and sustain an exceptional customer experience.
- Defines a set of initiatives and priorities across people, process and technology through which the digital channel strategy can be implemented and the customer experience goals can be realized.
- Develops an integrated action plan and roadmap to operationalize your digital channel strategy and deliver your desired level of customer experience including defining dependencies, resources and implementation time frames.
- Develops a realistic, multi-year business case, which identifies the costs and return of investment associated with delivering the desired customer experience and implementing the digital channel strategy and corresponding implementation roadmap.
- Develops an approach for monitoring and managing the realization of benefits across the timeline of the program.