Gain powerful insight into how your web and mobile presence is performing through advanced web analytics, which includes benchmarks against other organizations.
ThoughtBurst’s DC Analytics offering is an IBM software-based solution, which assists companies in understanding and analyzing the digital customer experience by providing real-time insight into customer behavior, KPI trends and performance metrics. DC Analytics turns analytics into action. Through real-time web performance analysis, DC Analytics provides the ability to proactively target active visitors with automated, personalized email.
Some Questions Answered by a DC Analytics Engagement:
- How can we optimize our marketing campaigns and web presence?
- How can we uncover additional customer opportunities?
- How do we transition from analytics to action?
- How can we improve our marketing ROI?
- How can we identify and eliminate ineffective marketing expenditures?
- How can we personalize our customers’ online experience?
- What do we need to do to increase visitor reacquisition and retention rates?
- How can we improve the overall effectiveness of our digital marketing campaigns?
Features and Functions:
- Detects when customers are most receptive to online offers (cross-sell/up-sell)
- Provides real-time KPIs and dashboards
- Measures site performance competitively and historically with visibility into daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual data
- Provides peer level benchmarking metrics that deliver competitive data from industry specific KPIs
- Provides a single user interface for managing the collection and distribution of real-time behavioral digital data
- Provides roll-up reporting and deep dive segmentation across multiple web properties
- Provides customer milestone reporting and analysis
- Enhances analytics value by incorporating offline data
As a trusted IBM business partner, ThoughtBurst consultants work with companies to successfully integrate the DC Analytics solution and corresponding software components into the existing business process and assist in the software configuration such that the benefits are fully achieved.