ThoughtBurst Key Sponsor of CX Impact
Andy Pritchard our Founder and CEO will be presenting at the event on the main stage. He will cover the topic : "Barriers to positive and lasting CX change: The impact of resistance on an organization's ability to become truly customer-centric". He will also co-chair the event.
Named "One of the 50 Best Conferences to Attend" by the Daily Muse, this packed three-day agenda is intentionally filled with practitioner-led case study examples and discussions on the most critical issues that together comprise CX execution:
- Day One: CX Strategy & Analytics
- Day Two: CX Culture & Best Practices for Omni-Channel Strategies
- Day Three: Measurement, ROI & Decision-Making
KEYNOTE Topics for 2015 Include:
- I Hear You - Let the Customer's Voice Drive Decisions
- The Promise of Analytics - The Art of the Possible
- Put Data in the Driver's Seat - To Get You to the Right Place in Your Customer Experience Journey
- Laggard to Leader: The Hidden Power of a Customer Centric Roadmap
- Translating Trends:What's Coming Up in the Digital Space and How Will It Impact CX?
- Change with the Times: Evolve VOC Data to Support Multi-Channel Sales and Service
- Storytelling for Leaders: Master the Art and Discipline of Business Narrative
For more information, visit www.CXImpact.com or call Michael Ringo, Head of Audience Development, IQPC at 212.885.2687.