CX Education & Certification
Equip your front-line staff, managers and support staff with the understanding and skills needed to deliver the desired and appropriate experience to your customers.
ThoughtBurst’s CX Education training offering provides a company’s customer facing personnel with the knowledge and skills needed to deliver a positive customer experience in line with the company’s customer experience vision. It explains the importance of the customer experience and incorporates real life examples to illustrate the difference between a bad customer experience and a good one.
The offering consists of a pre-built and proven training course that is tailored to reflect and explain the company’s customer experience strategy by leveraging realistic customer personas and scenarios. It also introduces skills and techniques, which can be used to manage a challenging or difficult situation and to improve the quality of the overall customer interaction. It provides participants with the opportunity to apply the skills during interactive role-plays to representative customers and scenarios.
Developed by experienced ThoughtBurst consultants and backed by the "ThoughtBurst Commitment", it explains the importance of the customer experience and how it can be influenced, introduces skills and techniques which can be used to improve the customer experience, and provides an opportunity for participants to apply the skills to real-life customer scenarios.
Company specific customer experience vision, goals, and objectives are integrated into the existing training materials. Personas and customer scenarios are developed based on the types of interactions your customer facing employees handle on a daily basis. These personas and customer scenarios are also integrated into the existing materials and activities such that participants are learning and applying the knowledge and skills in a comparative and realistic environment.
This three-day classroom-based education can be delivered directly to your front-line employees or as a train-the-trainer to your training staff. Either way, this course includes online skills proficiency testing throughout the course as well as an end of course certification test.
An optional one-day module is available for team leads, coaches, quality assurance staff and trainers and is focused on providing them with the skills necessary to reinforce, build and sustain the knowledge and capabilities that their employees learned during the three-day customer experience class.
Some Questions Answered by a CX Customer Experience Education Engagement:
- How do we empower our customer-facing staff to deliver on our customer experience vision?
- How do we build customer experience skills that differentiate our front-line employees from those or our competitors?
- How do we educate our team and provide them with the skills they need to deliver on our brand promise?
- How do we ensure that our staff understand the company’s customer experience strategy, what it means to them and how to deliver it?
- How do we help our staff understand why a positive customer experience is important to our company?
- Do our staff understand how their actions can impact the customer experience both positively and negatively?
- How do we ensure that our staff understand how their actions can impact the customer experience?
- What can we do to ensure that our staff know how you measure the customer experience and how that measurement impacts their compensation?
- What can we do to help our staff know how to change a bad customer experience to a good one?
- How do we ensure that our staff are adequately equipped to handle difficult situations?
- What is the best way to educate our team and give them the skills they need to deliver of our brand promise?
- How can we improve the quality of our customer interactions and drive customer loyalty?
- How do we ensure that any skills learned in customer experience training are actually sustainable?
- How do we help our management team consistently reinforce behaviors that drive a positive customer experience?
- How do we ensure our management team know how to effectively coach our front line staff on customer experience and communication skills?
Features and Functions:
- Provides an understanding of the importance of the customer experience and how it can be influenced
- Introduces skills and techniques which can be used to improve the customer experiences
- Empowers your customer facing staff to deliver on the customer experience vision
- Builds customer experience skills that differentiate your front line from those of your competitors
- Educates your team and gives them the skills they need to deliver on your brand promise
- Provides an opportunity to apply the skills to representative customers and scenarios
- Improves the quality of your customer interactions and drives customer loyalty
- Improves employee morale, job satisfaction, retention, and productivity