CC Customer Experience (CX) Education
Equip your contact center CSRs, managers and support staff with the understanding and skills needed to deliver the desired and appropriate experience to your customers.
ThoughtBurst’s Contact Center Customer Experience Education offering provides a company’s customer facing personnel with the knowledge and skills needed to deliver a positive customer experience. It explains the importance of the customer experience and incorporates real-life examples to illustrate the difference between a bad customer experience and a good one.
The offering consists of a pre-built and proven training course that is tailored to reflect and explain the company’s customer experience strategy by leveraging realistic customer personas and scenarios. It also introduces skills and techniques, which can be used to manage a challenging or difficult situation and to improve the quality of the overall customer interaction. It provides participants with the opportunity to apply the skills during interactive role-plays to representative customers and scenarios.
Some Questions Answered by a CC CX Education Engagement:
- How do we empower our customer facing staff to deliver on our customer experience vision?
- How do we educate your team and provide them with the skills they need to deliver on our brand promise?
- How do we ensure that our CSRs understand the company’s customer experience strategy, what it means to them and how to deliver it?
- What can we do to help our CSRs know what factors drive a positive customer experience versus a negative one?
- How do we ensure that our CSRs understand how their actions can impact the customer experience?
- How do we help our CSRs understand why a positive customer experience is important to our company?
- What can we do to help our CSRs know how to change a bad customer experience to a good one?
- How do we ensure that our CSRs are adequately equipped to handle difficult situations?
- What can we do to ensure that our CSRs know how you measure the customer experience and how that measurement impacts their compensation?
- How do we help our management team consistently reinforce behaviors that drive a positive customer experience?
- How do we ensure our management team know how to effectively coach our CSRs on customer experience and communication skills?
Features and Functions:
- Provides an understanding of the importance of the customer experience and how it can be influenced
- Introduces skills and techniques which can be used to improve the customer experiences
- Empowers your customer facing staff to deliver on the customer experience vision
- Builds customer experience skills that differentiate your front-line from those of your competitors
- Educates your team and gives them the skills they need to deliver on your brand promise
- Provides an opportunity to apply the skills to representative customers and scenarios
- Improves the quality of your customer interactions and drives customer loyalty
- Improves employee morale, job satisfaction, retention, and productivity