Reuters Company News
Reuters.com is your source for breaking news, business, financial and investing news, including personal finance and stocks. Reuters is the leading global provider of news, financial information and technology solutions to the world's media, financial institutions, businesses and individuals.
Updated: 2 hours 26 min ago
DETROIT, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Japanese carmkaker Nissan Motor Co. plans to transform its upscale Infiniti brand into a primarily electrified vehicle offering, Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa said on Tuesday.
* BOOT BARN HOLDINGS - FOR PRELIMINARY RESULTS FOR Q3 OF FISCAL 2018, NET SALES INCREASED 13% TO $225 MILLION
* DOLLAR TREE APPOINTS STEPHANIE STAHL TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Biolase Files For Possible Resale Of Up To 21.9 Mln Shares Of Common Stock By Selling Stockholders
* BIOLASE INC FILES FOR POSSIBLE RESALE OF UP TO 21.9 MILLION SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK BY SELLING STOCKHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2Dj77iX Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Genesco Issues Statement In Response To 13D Filing By Legion Partners Asset Management And 4010 Capital
* GENESCO INC. ISSUES STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO 13D FILING BY LEGION PARTNERS ASSET MANAGEMENT AND 4010 CAPITAL
* SENVEST MANAGEMENT, LLC REPORTS 5.03 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN KORNIT DIGITAL LTD AS OF JANUARY 12, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2DEEevg Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Mid Penn Bancorp Says On Termination Of Deal Under Some Situations, First Priority May Be Obligated To Pay $3.5 Mln to co
* MID PENN BANCORP-ON TERMINATION OF DEAL UNDER SOME SITUATIONS, FIRST PRIORITY MAY BE OBLIGATED TO PAY MID PENN A FEE OF $3.5 MILLION-SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2FM6qNh Further company coverage:
* TEAM INC SAYS EXPANDED SIZE OF BOARD FROM SIX TO SEVEN MEMBERS - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2rcRUea Further company coverage:
* ONE STOP SYSTEMS INC SEES IPO OF ABOUT 2.9 MILLION SHARES OF ITS COMMON STOCK PRICED BETWEEN $6.00 AND $8.00 PER SHARE - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2mKLbDx)
BRIEF-OGE Energy Says Asked Commission To Review Request To Recover Investment In Mustang Energy Center
* OGE ENERGY CORP - UNIT ASKED OKLAHOMA CORPORATION COMMISSION TO REVIEW CO'S REQUEST TO RECOVER ABOUT $390 MILLION INVESTMENT IN MUSTANG ENERGY CENTER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FREDDIE MAC - FINANCED $73.2 BILLION IN LOAN PURCHASE & GUARANTEE VOLUME FOR 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CAL-MAINE FOODS INC - ISSUED STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO A VIDEO INVOLVING A CO'S EMPLOYEE AND TREATMENT OF LAYING HENS AT LAKE WALES LOCATION
BOSTON, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Hedge fund manager David Einhorn told investors on Tuesday that he made a "large" bet on insurer Brighthouse Financial late last year, and had made money on General Motors but lost by shorting Amazon and Tesla.
* H & R BLOCK INC - CO, WALMART ANNOUNCED JAN. 16 THAT H&R BLOCK WILL BE NEW DIY DESKTOP TAX SOFTWARE PROVIDER AVAILABLE AT WALMART STORES NATIONWIDE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 16 (Reuters) - Qualcomm Inc, the U.S. chipmaker fending off a hostile bid by Broadcom Ltd, raised its profit forecast on Tuesday and said it might use funds to buy back stock if its $38 billion bid to acquire NXP Semiconductors NV fails.
Jan 16 (Reuters) - Canopy Growth Corp said on Tuesday it signed an agreement to supply cannabis to the Canadian province of Prince Edward Island, making it the eighth province where the company will operate.
BRASILIA, Jan 16 (Reuters) - The Brazilian central bank has called for all vice presidents of state lender Caixa Econômica Federal to step down following the investigation of alleged corruption at the bank, a person with knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Tuesday.
* CITIGROUP INC - CREDIT CARD CHARGE-OFFS 2.58 PERCENT IN DECEMBER VERSUS 2.49 PERCENT IN NOVEMBER - SEC FILING