Facebook is hustling to reassure advertising partners—and prevent damage to its core business—as a handful of marketers have suspended advertising on the platform in the wake of revelations that an outside company improperly handled user data.
* DARWIN "DUKE" SAND HAS BEEN NAMED NEXT PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
JOHANNESBURG, March 23 (Reuters) - Ratings agency Moody's on Friday kept South Africa's credit rating unchanged and revised the outlook to stable from negative, saying previous weakening of institutions was gradually reversing, supporting economic recovery.
A weird, Mei-centric strat almost caused the biggest Overwatch League upset yet
Without their main tank players, the Dallas Fuel almost took down the League's best team. Comments. Shares. The Dallas Fuel have been struggling for some time now. Between issues with communication and ongoing behavioral problems with some of their ...
Overwatch League Suspends xQc's ReplacementPaste Magazine
Overwatch League restricts use of the Pepe the frog memeThe Daily Dot
The Overwatch League rulebook has a clause that would let Blizzard turn players' lives into a reality showDot Esports
all 11 news articles »Google News
March 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Energy on Friday withdrew from a 2016 agreement to partner with a private developer on a more than 700-mile transmission line that would have delivered wind power from blustery Oklahoma to Tennessee and beyond.
BRIEF-Kanen Wealth Management Llc Says On March 23, Delivered Letter To Aqua Metals, Nominating 4 Director Candidates For Election To Board At Aqua Metals’ 2018 Annual Meeting
* KANEN WEALTH MANAGEMENT, LLC SAYS ON MARCH 23, DELIVERED LETTER TO AQUA METALS, NOMINATING SLATE OF 4 DIRECTOR CANDIDATES FOR ELECTION TO BOARD AT AQUA METALS’ 2018 ANNUAL MEETING
BRIEF-Nemus Bioscience Inc Files for Offering Of Up To 85.7 Million Shares Of Co's Common Stock By Selling Stockholders
* NEMUS BIOSCIENCE INC FILES PROSPECTUS RELATED TO OFFERING OF UP TO 85.7 MILLION SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK BY SELLING STOCKHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2HYX1lU Further company coverage:
* CBRE GROUP INC SAYS CEO ROBERT E. SULENTIC'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.6 MILLION VERSUS $5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2HZS4sU]
* FREDDIE MAC - K-BX1 CERTIFICATES ARE EXPECTED TO SETTLE ON OR ABOUT MARCH 29, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HP INC - PRICED CASH TENDER OFFER TO PURCHASE OUTSTANDING DEBT SECURITIES OF HP UP TO COMBINED AMOUNT OF NOTES EQUAL TO ABOUT $1.85 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Mattel Says Dean Scarborough To Not Stand For Re-Election As Director At Co's 2018 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
* MATTEL SAYS DEAN SCARBOROUGH TO NOT STAND FOR RE-ELECTION AS DIRECTOR AT CO'S 2018 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2pzIxCi] Further company coverage:
The Environmental Protection Agency has tentatively concluded that future vehicle emissions standards should be eased, a decision long lobbied for by car companies that argued looming regulations are too stringent and need revision.
PARIS/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Boeing Co is close to winning a keenly fought contest to supply 787 Dreamliner jets to American Airlines , beating European competition from the Airbus A330neo, three people familiar with the matter said.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Wall Street tumbled on Friday with more than 1,000 points knocked off the Dow in two days as investors, increasingly nervous about a potential U.S. trade war with China, shied away from risk ahead of the weekend and sought shelter from further losses.
Artist Hides Secret Code to $10000 Worth of Cryptocurrencies in Lego Artworks
It has no inherent value and causes observers to rotate between feelings of fascination and anger. We're talking about cryptocurrency, but also art. In a new series, artist Andy Bauch is bringing the two subjects together with works that use abstract ...
An Artist Hid $10000 Worth of Cryptocurrencies in These Lego ArtworksMotherboard
all 3 news articles »
This week made it clear that the technology is racing into to our consumer immersive-tech devices. But with great power comes great responsibility.
Six of Qualcomm’s directors, including Chief Executive Steve Mollenkopf, failed to win support from a majority of the company’s shares Friday.
Apple Proposes First Accessibility Emoji, Including Guide Dogs and Prosthetics
On Friday, Apple submitted a proposal to Emojipedia for a suite of new accessibility emoji. There are 13 in total, which expands to 43 when you take into account skin tone options. They include a guide and service dog, a person with a cane, a person in ...
and more »
A deadly crash in Arizona involving an autonomous vehicle operated by Uber Technologies Inc. spotlights a pedestrian-safety problem that is getting increasingly worse in an era of constant smartphone use and a surge in impaired driving.