(Reuters) - Ford Motor Co on Tuesday reported 2017 preliminary adjusted earnings that missed market estimates, while its 2018 earnings forecast largely fell short of analysts' expectations.
DETROIT (Reuters) - Japanese carmkaker Nissan Motor Co. plans to transform its upscale Infiniti brand into a primarily electrified vehicle offering, Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa said on Tuesday.
DETROIT, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Japanese carmkaker Nissan Motor Co. plans to transform its upscale Infiniti brand into a primarily electrified vehicle offering, Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa said on Tuesday.
* BOOT BARN HOLDINGS - FOR PRELIMINARY RESULTS FOR Q3 OF FISCAL 2018, NET SALES INCREASED 13% TO $225 MILLION
* DOLLAR TREE APPOINTS STEPHANIE STAHL TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Biolase Files For Possible Resale Of Up To 21.9 Mln Shares Of Common Stock By Selling Stockholders
* BIOLASE INC FILES FOR POSSIBLE RESALE OF UP TO 21.9 MILLION SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK BY SELLING STOCKHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2Dj77iX Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Genesco Issues Statement In Response To 13D Filing By Legion Partners Asset Management And 4010 Capital
* GENESCO INC. ISSUES STATEMENT IN RESPONSE TO 13D FILING BY LEGION PARTNERS ASSET MANAGEMENT AND 4010 CAPITAL
* SENVEST MANAGEMENT, LLC REPORTS 5.03 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN KORNIT DIGITAL LTD AS OF JANUARY 12, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2DEEevg Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Mid Penn Bancorp Says On Termination Of Deal Under Some Situations, First Priority May Be Obligated To Pay $3.5 Mln to co
* MID PENN BANCORP-ON TERMINATION OF DEAL UNDER SOME SITUATIONS, FIRST PRIORITY MAY BE OBLIGATED TO PAY MID PENN A FEE OF $3.5 MILLION-SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2FM6qNh Further company coverage:
* TEAM INC SAYS EXPANDED SIZE OF BOARD FROM SIX TO SEVEN MEMBERS - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2rcRUea Further company coverage:
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Wall Street paused its rally on Tuesday, weighed down by weakness in General Electric shares and as lower oil prices dragged down the energy sector.
GE’s nasty surprise raises deeper fears about the company and doubts about whether a breakup would preserve value for investors.
(Reuters) - A federal judge in Philadelphia on Tuesday rejected Wells Fargo & Co's bid to dismiss that city's lawsuit accusing the largest U.S. mortgage lender of predatory lending targeting black and Hispanic borrowers.
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican state oil company Pemex [PEMX.UL] has chosen Japanese conglomerate Mitsui as its partner for a $2.6 billion coking plant project at its Tula refinery in a preliminary deal, two sources told Reuters this week.
(Reuters) - General Electric Co again raised the prospect of breaking up the conglomerate on Tuesday as it announced more than $11 billion in charges from its long-term care insurance portfolio and new U.S. tax laws.
Levandowski faces more trade secret allegations—in lawsuit filed by nanny
Anthony Levandowski, the former Uber engineer at the center of the company's intellectual property dispute with Alphabet unit Waymo, faces more allegations of trade secret theft in a lawsuit from a woman who says she worked for him as a nanny. Erika ...
and more »
Sometimes liquidation sales can be effective negotiation tools. Of 17 retailers with more than 100 stores each that filed for bankruptcy in 2017, only Limited Stores, Wet Seal, Vanity Shop and Hhgregg closed their entire fleet of stores for good.
LONDON/MILAN (Reuters) - Swiss food group Nestle has agreed to sell its U.S. confectionery business to Italy's Ferrero for $2.8 billion, it said on Tuesday, marking CEO Mark Schneider's first big sale and a small step on its path towards healthier products.